Hello,
About 20 minutes ago I read e-mail from Chris, so while eating lunch I looked
out from office window and for first ten minutes I did not see anything except
for two local Canada Goose, I presume because they headed down towards Beebe
lake.  After 10 minutes I started seeing flocks of Snow Geese and several came
one after another must have seen 2000+ . Then again there is lull in  geese but
a local Red-tailed Hawk is circling.  Of course the Blue Rock Pigeons are also
circling around as usual.
>From the window I can see as far as Cayuga Medical center Hospital complex .
I will keep my eyes open while working!

Meena