From: bounce-113532972-3494...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-113532972-3494...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of W. Larry Hymes
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2014 10:14 PM
To: CAYUGABIRDS-L
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Great Blue Herons

While traversing Upper Buttermilk Park (muddy, icy), I was surprised to find 2
GREAT BLUE HERON flying about the Lake Treman area together.
There is some open water there, and 11 Canada Geese were also present.
I assume the two birds were a pair that was checking out this area as a
possible nest site.

Larry

--

W. Larry Hymes