Caspian Tern and American Bittern are both due back in the Cayuga Lake Basin and would be new for 2014. The others species mentioned are already starting to be reported.

http://www.cayugabirdclub.org/Resources/cayuga-lake-basin-first-records

Thanks for the bird/weather report, Dave! Looking at Ithaca's hourly weather forecast graph which Dave's team makes

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=42.44220&lon=-76.50020&unit=0&lg=english&FcstType=graphical

the NW winds are still strong enough to inhibit migration tonight (at least it's minimal on radar now), but winds will calm toward dawn through tomorrow and turn southeasterly but light Sunday night, becoming strong south winds Monday during the day, and strong southeasterly winds Monday night but with rain starting in the afternoon or evening. So I'd say expect diurnal migrants Sunday, some nocturnal migrants Sunday night, and more diurnal migrants Monday, but nothing Monday night. However, I haven't checked what's happening upstream where the birds would be coming from.
--Dave Nutter