From: Dave Nutter
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2014 9:02 AM
To: Bill Evans
Cc: Cayuga Birds
Subject: Re: [cayugabirds-l] Ithaca breeding goose investigation

Bill,
Great idea! It would be good to get an idea of pairs, and if possible nest
locations, while nesting is going on. Maybe later an idea of young produced.
What area did you want to cover? At Stewart Park yesterday during a brief
cruise through in the taxi I tallied at least 16 pairs of geese plus several
others that were not obviously paired. I don't know whether the pairs have
nests, and if so whether they commute to Stewart Park to graze.

--Dave Nutter