These are all nests with visible birds.
I went back twice to check. I'm swamped with work so will check on
a couple other nests soon as I have time but not before the end of the mo. at
the rate I'm going. Hope this helps/clarifies.

Fritzie

Rte. 90 .... Cayuga Lake Farms .. on the hill north of Levanna Rd. (farm sign is no longer there.)
Union Springs .... Center St./Number One Rd. at NYSEG relay station.
Union Springs ... Dildine Rd. at Hardy Rd.
Union Springs ... Across from US High School driveway at village water dept..
Backus Rd. ....  that goes to Hibiscus Harbor just north of Union Springs.
Rte. 90 & Conners Rd..... Fire Lane 15/16 ...  North of US.
Rte. 90 .... Gorwydd. Fire Lane 17/18 ... North of US at lakeside by yellow house.
Rte. 90 .... 1st fire lane north of the RR tracks. North of US.
Rte. 90 ... south edge of Cayuga (new platform this yr.)
Harris Park ... Cayuga.
Mud Lock ... old tower nest.
Rte. 5 & 20 ... east of Rte. 90 in tall power line pole, can be seen from intersection.
Rte. 5 & 20 ... platform along Seneca R. seen from the bridge on right/north side.
Rte. 5 & 20 ... 2 separate nests on power poles.
Rte. 318 ... Glenwood Farms Mennonite store ... on power pole out in field across from store.
Gravel Rd....  left side off Rte 318 ... on power pole.
Rte. 89 .... North Pool on low platform (sometimes occupied by a Canada goose.)
Rte. 89 .... west side of road seen from the bridge at May's.

That's 19 confirmed occupied.

Nests previously occupied, not occupied that I can confirm as of today:
A 2nd one on Dildine Rd..
Beacon Mills in Cayuga. Nest was occupied last wk.. Wind has blown sticks off.

I haven't checked Armitage Rd. but last yr. saw at least one nest.
Another nest, now completely missing was at the lock at Mays.