I was part of the Onondaga Audubon class taught by Steve Kolbe and Ken
Karwowski of birders who were learning about hawks this spring, and it became
clear that some in the class would like to know how to be hooked into
Oneidabirds and Cayugabirds bird alert/info services.  I signed up so long ago
that I am not sure of the current protocol/hoops to join.  Would those of you
who are knowledgeable in each of these areas be willing to respond to all on
the list serves on this issue?  Perhaps an old 'cut and paste' would do it if
nothing has changed.  And I vow to keep the info in a special file when I see
it again!

Notes I have seen on the rare birds sightings text service, allude to "invited"
status for the phone text messages.    I found this email in my "save" file.
Is this still the way to add new folks to text service?

Welcome to GroupMe! We're so glad you joined.

What's next? Follow these tips to jumpstart your GroupMe experience.

Start your first group
Add any of your friends by their phone number or email – they don't need to
have the app to chat.

Share your group
Enable a sharable URL so others can join.

Find more friends
Connect your Facebook and Twitter accounts to find your friends who are already
using GroupMe.

Chat from your Computer
Check out our web app here.

Start Chatting
Any questions? Check out our FAQ athttp://help.groupme.com , or just reply to
this email. OK?

Love,
Team GroupMe #)

GroupMe · 218 West 18th St., New York, NY
About · Privacy Policy · Terms of Service

Any feedback (and preferably to "all") would be appreciated.   Thanking you in
advance.

P.S.  Thanks to Ken Burdick for radar info sent today.

There is SO much now done via computer/smartphone and some of it is very useful
for novices like myself.

Judy Thurber
Liverpool, NY

Sent from my iPad