Hi All,
 The Glossy Ibis was still on Carncross by the bridge this early afternoon. It
was among some Yellowlegs, and some Shovelers. I wonder if there are three
here. There were two immature Bald Eagles down the river and when one would
fly, it would flush the Ibis. It seemed pretty intent on its spot. It is still
distant for photos though I took a couple.  There were a few Great Blue Herons
as well.
 We had our first bedraggled Rose-breasted Grosbeak this morning at home. Our
House Wre was heard Friday. Just put a new house up for it.

Diana Whiting

Diana Whiting
dianawhitingphotography.com