Just took my lunch break on the front stoop here in Bdale, and despite the
typically "low bird activity" time of day (1:45 pm), had the good company
of the following in our feeder/spruce/crabapple feeder area in our front
yard:

Brown Thrashers 2, one on the edge of our front yard, one I could hear
towards the                                   rear of the house
House finches 2
Purple Finch 1
Goldfinches 14
Field Sparrows--a couple at the feeders and 2 across the street singing
White Throated Sparrows 4
White Crowned Sparrows 3
Grackles 5
RWBB 6+
Rosebreasted Grosbeak 5, all male
Yellow-bellied Sapsuckers 2, one across the street hammering on the metal
gate,                                                and one at the edge of
our front yard
House Wren 1 at the edge of the yard
Red-bellied Woodpecker 1
BC Chickadees 4
House Sparrows 2
Blue Jays  5
and a variety of other singers for background vocals in the back field,
including Meadowlark

Excellent way to bird!

-holly