Hi all,

I will be leading a Cayuga Bird Club trip to the Finger Lakes Land Trust's Park
Preserve (south) (http://fllt.org/protected_lands/protected_lands1.php?id=42)
on SUNDAY, May 18. We will meet at the Cornell Lab of Ornithology at 7:30 and
head over to the preserve right after that. If you wish to meet me at the
preserve, please be there by 7:45 (we will get there as quickly as possible
after 7:30).

This is the peak of spring migration and the Park Preserve is a rich, varied
habitat, full of interesting breeding birds as well as migrants. It may be wet
and buggy, so wear appropriate shoes and bring whatever you need to keep the
blackflies at bay.

All are most welcome to join us - club member or not!

See you Sunday!!

Laura

Laura Stenzler
l...@cornell.edu