Good news!  We were down at this nest between 9:35 - 10:50 this morning and saw
the following:

  *   both parents were in the nest and then flew off toward the lake
  *   in less than 10 minutes they both returned with a fish and enjoyed their
meals on separate poles
  *   the male O defending his territory against an adult bald eagle
  *   nest building by both parents
  *   and hanging out in the nest

It appears that they have accepted the new NYSEG riser platform nest.  Many
many thanks to all of you who helped to ensure the safety of this new family of
Os!  We appreciate all of your efforts so very much!

If you'd like to see more details go to
https://new.livestream.com/karelsedlacek/events/3008700

Best,
Karel and Cindy Sedlacek (Karels and BOGette)

On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 12:18 AM, Candace Cornell