Great resource list, Dave. Thanks!

Richard: I was killing time before a doctor appt at Arrowwood Dr this AM and
there were 2 singing Eastern Towhees, one right at the right angle corner
(where the Town Trail starts) and another back in the woods. I did not try to
find the close one but it was right there near the road I believe in a big
thicket. Song and Chipping also present over near the power line (but they are
everywhere).

Not relevant for your Sparrow quest but I had also 6 warblers in the first 200’
of the trail (Chestnut-sided, Com Yellowthroat, Magnolia, Ovenbird, North
Waterthrush, and Yellow). I intend to go back to that location as, like Mark
pointed out recently, it’s quite a nice birdy spot and should be added to the
future Basin Map list.

Our recent mob of singing White-crowned Sparrows have headed north as have our
winter feeder Juncos.

ChrisP

On May 21, 2014, at 19:44 , Dave Nutter