ERRATA: The eldest osprey chick at Salt Point hatched June 7, 2014 and is *13
days old *today. The second chick is *10 days old* and I still have had no
clear evidence of a third chick yet. They raised three chicks last year,
unusual for a  first brood, and I was unable to see a third egg laid so
time will have to tell us.

PLEASE KEEP REPORTING ANY OSPREY SIGHTINGS you have to  me
<cec...@gmail.com>. I am following 40 nest alone g the lake, but I know
there must be much more in the Cayuga Basin. Your help in sincerely
appreciated!

Queen of Typos!
Candace
cec...@gmail.com