They really went to town today. The hollowed out parts of both baskets are
stuffed with moss and all kinds of other material.

One basket is accessible by chipmunks, which I know is disastrous for the
wrens. It's hanging on a shepherd's hook attached to the porch railing. I can
remove the hook and hang the basket directly from the roof, foiling the
chipmunks. It would mean moving the basket about a foot. Do I dare move it at
this point?

Thanks everyone, for your advice and encouragement.
Laura