Thanks to all of you who sent your "caring" thoughts in reply to my
e-mail of concern & my question, "Who cares?"

While the focus of this site is mainly for birds it is also for nature
in general. What we do for or against should be of interest ....
something we fight to make better by making/everyone/ aware, starting
with the "little folks" who will inherit this mess. None of us must be
too busy to ignore what's happening to our world and our own back yards.

Fritzie