> Marie Read noted that this weekend the huge Rt 90 yard sale is stalling
> traffic up the lake on  rt 90 to Rt 20 & MNWR.
Here us an alt.  route.
Take 34B to Ridge rd turn-off N of Scipioville, (~1.5 mi after Empire Fence
sign) , at curve go left onto Ridge Rd.
 if you pass Scipioville Baptist church U have gone past it.

 then take third left to meet Rt. 326. Turn right to go north on 326.
After this I am not sure, but where 326 runs into what I think is Genesee St,
turn left off 326 onto Gen st. ( 326 curves east to go to Auburn there
someplace. )
Then soon, take a country road Right to reach US 20. Use your phone map.

Avoid village of Cayuga this way since that is one of most congested spots.
Donna Scott