Border collies, coyote effigies, etc can indeed move them, but temporarily to
somewhere else local.  This effort looks ready to replicate the eternal cycle
of geese in Binghamton that move/ are moved from Otsiningo Park to BCC to
Binghamton University playing fields and back.  At least we provide them with a
little exercise.

I wonder what would happen if a bunch of bushes in planters were installed.  I
have never seen flocks of geese resting in a complex bushy habitat.  These
could be moved if needed, but might break up the unbroken appearance of the
groupy, poopy greensward.   Probably wouldn't work for the people.

Anne