In case someone hasn’t  heard about this bird I thought I would forward this.
Janet Akin

From: mailto:northern_ny_bi...@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2014 10:39 AM
To: VTBirds ; Northern NY Birds
Subject: NNYBirds: Brown Booby Champlain Bridge

There is a BROWN BOOBY sitting on the water on the north side of the Champlain
Bridge at the Crown Point SHS. It is currently in VT waters but was originally
found with the gulls on shore on the NY side.

Correction, it is now back on land with the gulls on the NY side.

Gary Chapin
Ticonderoga, NY

Posted by: Gary Chapin <gchap...@rochester.rr.com>

.