I had my first ever Carolina Wren nest in a hanging basket of tuberous begonias
this summer.  One person I told said, "Of course you do!" They successfully
raised and fledged five chicks. They're nesting all over my property in
Newfield. I hear the buzzy "I'm bringing food" sound all day long every day.
They now visit a basket of fuschias but I don't think they have a nest there. I
thought they would but they just hang out there. They've put a serious dent in
the bug population this year. I'll definitely encourage their return.