The first bird club meeting of the season will be tonight at 7:30 at the Lab of Ornithology. There are two main items of business:

1. We have been hard at work preparing for the upcoming NYSOA meeting starting on the 19th. We will describe the activities that have been planned and will be asking for volunteers to help with various tasks.

2. We will present candidates for the elections to be held in October.

These meetings are open to everyone. Please come join us!

Best regards,

Paul

--
Paul Anderson, VP of Engineering, GrammaTech, Inc.
531 Esty St., Ithaca, NY 14850