Ronald Giegerich,

Roosevelt Wildlife Collection Curator

470-6763        215 Illick Hall rjgie...@esf.edu
Ron Giegerich at SUNY ESF would welcome bird and mammal (has enough squirrels)
carcasses -- the fresher the better, of course.  The phone numbers where I had
success in contacting him:  315-470-6761 or 470-6743

Gerry Smith wisely referred me to him.  Local birds are especially appropriate
for our local ESF collection which is extensive.

Judy Thurber
Liverpool
Sent from my iPad