After walking up and down Salt Road in the Summerhill SF this morning
(highlight - Brown Creeper), I stopped by Myers town park and the private
marina. I was surprised to find the (a) Purple Sandpiper still foraging among
the gulls out on the spit. The lake was quite rough and rain was spitting in,
so my scan of the water was quick - one Common Loon flying north just above the
surface.

South from the marina the lake was again nearly empty. 5 Mallards, one DC
Cormorant, and a small group of four Surf Scoters were riding the waves. Also
of interest was a Merlin perched on one of the snags above the pool behind
Ladoga.

Bob McGuire