I searched for several hours from several vantage points this morning beginning
just before 10. No luck. Some other birds of note were 58 TUNDRA SWANS, 2
RED-NECKED GREBES, 2 LONG-TAILED DUCKS, and a late SAVANNAH SPARROW in a flock
of juncos on the way up to Salt Point.

Ken

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 22, 2014, at 12:27 PM, "Gary Kohlenberg"