Hi - drove up to see the center before it closed for the season as I had
never been. Well not in a very very long time.
Drove around the main loop. Saw about 3 juvenile Bald Eagles, lots of Snow
Geese and Canadas. Highlight for me was an American Pipit (that I needed
help identifying). He was a busy little guy, hopping along the ice on the
shore checking out muskrat houses.
Speaking of muskrats, there was also a man trapping there. Judging by the
number of flags and the number of muskrat dens, he is quite a busy guy too.
I didn't check out any other pools etc as it was pretty cold with that wind
yesterday.