Hi,
 I spent about three hours on Van Dyne Spoor Rd. today trying to get a positive
Id on what I believe to be a Northern Shrike. I saw it enough to be 95 % sure,
but never got a photo. If it's the usual suspect returning to that spot, it has
the same wariness that I've come to expect. There was a small flock of Tree
Sparrows, a Great Blue Heron, two Blue Jays, two Goldfinch, one White-breasted
Nuthatch, two Titmouse, and one mature Bald Eagle.
 There were about eighty plus Tundra Swans on the lake mixed in with some ducks
where Route 89 meets the lake rd. It was too dark to see what kind of ducks,
but I was able to make some out as mallards.

Diana Whiting

Diana Whiting

Diana Whiting
dianawhitingphotography.com