What if water runs in both directions depending upon precipitation? It happens
in many locations. Famous example is of a tributary of Amazon, which flows into
Orinoco in general, but if the precipitation is heavy then it flows into Amazon.
Meena
Ithaca

Geo Kloppel <geoklop...@gmail.com> wrote:

Well, collectively we're interested in _both_ the 1/1/2015 Ithaca Christmas
Bird Count and the Cayuga Basin First Records for 2015. For the former purpose,
it suffices to know that the location is within the Ithaca Christmas Count
circle. It's for the latter purpose that we need to know which way the surface
water runs.

-Geo

On Jan 3, 2015, at 10:42 AM, Jody W Enck