Ken and I were going to send out an announcement to the listserv about our
planned Cayuga Bird Club field trip for Sunday, but then checked the
weather.

Right now, the weather is predicted to be quite a lot warmer on Saturday
than on Sunday (38 degrees Saturday vs 25 on Sunday), and Saturday is
supposed to be dry, while there is snow expected for Sunday morning.  So at
this point, Saturday looks like a much better day for taking people out
birding.

We'd like to postpone our field trip announcement for a day or two to see
if the weather prediction changes.  If it still looks a lot better for
Saturday, I think we will change our date.  We'll send an announcement to
the listserv by Thursday with a decision on the field trip day.  Just
wanted to give people a heads up about the possibility of a date change.
The CBC calendar will also be updated with any change.

This will be a half-day trip starting at 8 AM.  We will be making stops
along the lake and will also look for Snow Buntings, Horned Larks and
Lapland Longspurs in the King Ferry area.

Diane Morton