With permission of Bill's wife Dorothy , I am posting this message- if you
are not already aware- Bill has been in critical condition for last 10 days
due to complications of pneumonia- he is at Buffalo General Hospital (
Kaleida Health- 100 High St. Bflo., NY). Those of you who know Bill
understand how devastating this news is. Dorothy posts updates on Facebook
daily-but realizing this would not reach all she has asked me to post on
these sites-she is asking for your prayers and good thoughts- I am sure you
could write a story about a birding memory with Bill that she could relay to
him-their mailing address is 771 Fletcher St. Tonawanda, NY 14150- or you
could post to her Facebook page- she really loved Karen Lee Lewis' post
today. She has not looked at his email' s yet. As of this afternoon he is
still on ventilator, dialysis and medically sedated- (not opening eyes or
responding due to meds)-I have visited Wed & today to spend time with her-
any visit to Bill would require a stout heart due to medical machinery & his
condition-she is not aware of the many birding activities he was involved in
so she wanted you to be aware if you are trying to reach him- his KY son is
back in town tonight, I said goodbye today as I am out of town on Monday for
6 weeks. Please let me know if you have more questions.   Holly Sweeney-

Email- holran...@verizon.net <mailto:holran...@verizon.net>  or
rosyminiv...@verizon.net <mailto:rosyminiv...@verizon.net> .