I was in the area today (before reading this message) on Michigan Hollow road,
and at one point heard a sequence of three broad-wing squeals. They fit in
nicely between several blue jay vocalizations, from roughly the same direction,
so without visual confirmation, and given the early (?) date, I was chalking it
up as a blue jay. But perhaps it came from this "arctic kite" :-).

Suan