Hi all,
I stopped by the compost facility on Stevenson Road just now. Gull numbers
were not amazing, but two LESSER BLACK-BACKED GULLS, one ugly 2nd or 3rd
cycle with pinkish legs and one large, big-headed adult, were in the field
along Stevenson, as well as a tan 1st cycle ICELAND GULL. While I was
watching the gulls, I heard a distinctive grating call and looked up to see
a WILSON'S SNIPE flying over heading south towards some nice muddy looking
fields.

This morning before dawn I had a NORTHERN SAW-WHET OWL give a single yelp
from the spruces on Dodge Road, and two AMERICAN WOODCOCK were peenting and
displaying in the nearby open fields.

--
Jay McGowan
Macaulay Library