This is just awesome. I can hardly wait to see the map by you and Karen.
Is there some way we general public could contribute to some guesstimate
of the number fledged from all these nests? And to think, in the middle
of the DDT usage, there were no active Osprey nests in upstate New York.
Sometimes we win an environmental issue!

John