Good morning, I wanted to let this group know that the Owasco Flats Nature
Reserve is hosting their first birding trip of the season this coming Saturday.
 We will start at 8:30 AM, so not too early.  You should dress for the weather,
bring binocs and/or scope, field guide, and drinks/snacks.  I will meet folks
at the Rt. 38 pull-off area about 4 miles up the west side of Owasco Lake where
the Reserve parking and kiosk are located.  We will bird the loop trail at the
Flats and Owasco Lake. Please do not hesitate to contact me for more
information.
Thanks and hope to see you Saturday!
Noelle   Noelle RaymanBiologistCortland, NY315-343-7397