Dave and all.
I was quietly readying my emails with the storks in the "background"
(cam opened and minimized) when I suddenly heard a very loud racket and,
sure enought, just as Dave said, in came an adult with food for the
kids....about 9:20 am our time.
I won't describe what I saw as Dave as done a nice job of it and it was
exactly as he described. And there were two feeding as the adult
regurgitated twice...the first offering was difficult to see as his/her
beak was blocked by the excited kids.
The second offering was visible and looked like a small pile of ???
Very cool.
Pete Saracino