From: bounce-119483214-3493...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-119483214-3493...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Rustici, Marc
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 8:06 AM
To: mgul...@rochester.rr.com; CAYUGABIRDS-L <cayugabird...@list.cornell.edu>
Subject: RE: [cayugabirds-l] Red-headed Woodpecker at Fairhaven SP

Good Morning,

Sorry to attach to Michael's email but, I am new to the list.

I would greatly appreciate some help and advice.  I am planning a trip to
Chicago in very early November.  I am considering driving so I can stop and do
some birding.  Can someone advise as to what are the best places to bird along
the way?  I have looked at the Indiana Audubon site but I was just able to
obtain a list of sites not attached to a map (was not working).  Even with the
map and site list I am hoping someone educated in the impact of migration on
these sites.

Bottom line, where should I stop or is it too late in the migration?

Thanks so much.

Marc C. Rustici    FHFMA, CPA
VP of Finance
Arnot Health Inc