Correction:  I meant SHORT-BILLED DOWITCHER, not "Lesser."    Is it obvious
that I "misspoke?"  If I had said "LESSER YELLOWLEGS" but meant
"SHORT-BILLED DOWITCHER," then I think a correction is necessary; but if it
is a "mis-speak," then what is the listserve protocol:  post a correction
or let it go?

Corrections always appreciated nevertheless!