Dear folks:

Perhaps there is a misunderstanding due to the word(s) I used in my previous email. When I go online to the American Birding Association site and choose the "Birdingnews" tab it populates a list of clubs around the country. From that list I choose the "New York Cayuga" entry and it populates, by date, posts that folks have made. Whenever I try to choose Dave's post it doesn't show any post one can read.........all that it shows is a whole bunch of unintelligible technical-looking words (hence my use of the word "computereeze. And I am not alone in this problem.......a number of others have told me they are in the same predicament. I'm sure it is nothing Dave is doing on purpose...........perhaps there is some glitch with his posts. I do not experience this problem with any other posts on the site other than Dave's. I hope that clarifies the issue for all, and apologize if I caused confusion among the "ranks" of my fellow birders.
Pete Saracino