On a quick walk through the woods this morning looking for the owners who had
left two chihuahuas in a car Sara Jones spotted and I confirmed,  a Ruffed
Grouse running along the floor of the forest. In a brief surprise altercation
with a chipmunk she flared her tail. This was just by the Podell Boardwalk. And
neat to see.

Linda Orkin.

Sent from my iPhone