Hi all,
I did get to spend some time at Mundy today. There were lots of birds right at
the center of Mundy. But birds were coming in one by one giving a good chance
to observe them. First I had three Swainsons Thrushes feeding on some fruits, I
could not say what those fruits were because canopy was meshed with different
trees.

Then I came across mixed hunting flock with chickadees- this consisted of
Northern Parula (2), Tennessee (at least two but could have been more),
Black-throated Green (2), a Pine warbler, a Blackburnian, a Blackpoll and a
beautiful Blue -headed vireo who looked like he had dressed up in crisp clean
dress, his throat was 'Tinopal' white, a Yellow-throated Vireo and Red-eyed
vireos.

There were more birds but I did not have time enough to look at all of them.

This year I have seen very few Blue-headed Vireos and only once I have seen
Blue Grey Gnatcatchers.

Cheers
Meena

Dr. Meena Haribal