I see from the minutes of the 10/16/2013 Lansing Town Board Meeting
<http://lansingtown.com/town-board/town-board-minutes?download=754:10-16-2013>
that
deer hunting is also allowed at Salt Point, and that "Recently the Town
Board did ask the DEC for clarity about whether shotgun hunting of deer is
an allowable use on that property."  Does anybody know if that question has
been resolved?

-Mike