Hi all,

This is Cayuga bird Club trip announcements.  Members of the public are also
invited to attend this trip.

Details are as follow:

The Owling field trip on November 7 will be led by Wes Blauvelt and Meena
Haribal.  Participants should meet at the Lab of Ornithology parking lot at
6:30 pm. Wes and Meena will then lead the group to various locations to look
for owls, including Great Horned, Barred, Eastern Screech and Saw-whet Owls.
Included in this trip will be a stop at John Confer's Hammond Hill Owl Site
(HHOWLS) to see how Northern Saw-whet Owls are banded.  If we are lucky, we
might get one close enough to see in hand. Participants should bring a headlamp
or flashlight and dress warmly, with gloves and hats, for standing in the cold
listening for owls. This trip will be canceled if it is raining. We will return
to the Lab of O at approximately 10:30 pm.

Meena

Meena Haribal
Ithaca NY 14850
42.429007,-76.47111