Hi all,
Turkey vultures in this stiff west wind are enjoying themselves I think. They
are flying across the wind at 90 deg and falling a free fall and then arrest
themselves  and again dribble down in the wind and back.  So it is such fun to
watch their behavior over computer screen.

As for the serious discussion that is happening, I support Ken's email about
resolving the issues and I also appreciate what Dave did. I am for all things
alive!

Also this forum is to discuss about the live birds and anything that is related
to live birds in the Cayuga lake basin (with an occasional foray to outside
CLB), so if hunters on this list serve don't like the majority of this listerve
members' thoughts then perhaps they should consider joining the more
appropriate lists that covers their interest, so they don't have to read topics
they don't like or if they want to continue on the list then they should just
delete those emails.

Cheers
Meena

Dr. Meena Haribal