Meena pls pass to Wes and Diane. Sue and I continued on to Seneca Lake where we
found no loons. In thinking about those high Southwestward flyers we believe
they
had plenty of altitude to spot the Susquehanna and thus took a bit more direct
route
down Rte 15! (runs alongside the river from Corning south).

At home we also had Fox Sparrow and our FOY American Tree Sparrow.

Terrific morning with good company!

John
--
John and Sue Gregoire