Thanks for sharing the stick incident captured on the video Dave.
I'm always amazed at what one is able to see when one actually gets out
there and looks. Even things not written about in the "books".
This past Saturday on the Visitor's Center Observation Deck at Montezuma
we were treated to a Northern Harrier harassing the heck out of a Red
Tailed Hawk. The Red Tail had made a couple of passes and landed on the
ground. The Harrier - already in the process of hunting - caught site of
the Red Tail, went over to it, and bean a series of dive-bombs at the
adversary! The harriers are graceful enough but this was quite a show!
And it in no way, shape or form seemed intimidated by the red-tail.
 From its sitting position the Red tail tried to leap up at the Harrier
to no avail (I had seen video of snowy owls protecting their young by
actually flipping their bodies upside down so their talons can face
skyward toward an advancing aerial predator, but the red tail lacked
this impressive ability).
After 5 or 6 such aerial attacks, the Red Tail had had enough and flew
off to what I presume were quieter "pastures".
The things one sees...........
Pete Saracino