Thank you for bringing this film to our attention, Meena!  It looks like an
amazing film, and I wonder if there is interest in turning the film into an
even bigger event... where we invite teachers to tie the content into
school curricula and and invite bird/nature conservation clubs all over the
world to host a showing for a week as part of a global event (Earth
Day/Week?).  Is there interest in having a club project committee form to
work on this?  I'd be willing to help work on this!

 * * * * * * * * *
*"Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come ALIVE, for what
the world needs is people who have come ALIVE."  - Dr. Howard Thurman,
American Theologian, Clergyman and Activist (1900-1981) *

Sandra (Sandy) Wold
Author/Originator/Designer/Publisher of Cayuga Basin Bioregion Map,
www.sites.google.com/site/cayugabioregionmap
<https://sites.google.com/site/cayugabioregionmap/>
Sustainability Educator, www.linkedin.com/pub/sandra-sandy-wold/a7/114/877
Artist, www.flickr.com/photos/8709678@N07