I hope everyone got to go out and bird today!!!  What a gorgeous day!!!

Today, 12:15-2:15
Downy, Hairy, Red Bellied Woodpeckers at boatyard feeders at inlet
5-10 bluebirds, goldfinches, and possible Purple Finch (have a blurry
picture) in tree with tons of seeds, behind firefighter training area near
wood pile
Common Mergansers all along inlet and south shore of park
35 GBB gulls
1 Snow Goose
1 hybrid Mallard
Bufflehead flotilla
I think I heard Cedar Waxwing multiple times; other birds nearby made it
hard to be certain.

Yesterday 3:30pm- sunset
Common Mergansers (32 female, 5 male)
Bufflehead (13 female, 3 male)
2-3 GBB Gulls
Hybrid Mallard

Near sunset, a massive fish leapt out of the shallow waters.   I was able
to see its entire head and half of its torso. It leapt immediately beside a
Common Merganser raft; they did not flinch for a moment.  I would say it
was about 3x the size of a Common Merganser, so from head to tail it was
about 3+ feet long.