Note that Tom Schulenberg heard a Fish Crow at his house on Hanshaw Rd, but I
don't know if that should affect the total.

I neglected to mention that 1,185 Dark-eyed Juncos was a new high count.

About the species discovered by single parties, I'd like to make sure I get the
names of all initial observers and an accurate description of the location,
including the town where the birds were first found. I know I lack that some of
this information. In particular:

Kevin, where did you first find the Long-tailed Ducks?

Who first found the Red-breasted Merganser and where? I first learned of it
from Jay who was with Livia, but that was around 2pm, and Kevin may have found
it earlier.

Kevin, where did you find the Red-throated Loon?

Scott Sutcliffe, where did you find the Pied-billed Grebe, and who else was
with you?

Colleen, was the Short-eared Owl on the west side of Scofield Rd (Lansing) or
the east side (Groton) or both?

Scott Haber, where was your Merlin observation?

Please let me know if any other info in the list below seems wrong or lacking.

Wow, what a bunch of OCD questions! Thanks for putting up with my efforts to
get consistent data.

--Dave Nutter

* * * *

GRESCA     0101     Ken Rosenberg, Bill Howe     Stewart Pk, Ithaca

LESSCA     0101     Ken Rosenberg, Bill Howe     Stewart Pk, Ithaca

LOTDUC     0101     Kevin McGowan     Cayuga L, Lansing?

REBMER     0101 Jay McGowan, Livia Santana     East Shore Pk, Ithaca

RETLOO     0101     Kevin McGowan     E Cayuga L, ?

PIBGRE     0101     Scott Sutcliffe     Treman Marina, Ithaca?

HORGRE     0101     Ken Rosenberg, Bill Howe     Stewart Pk, Ithaca

GTUHER     0101     Mark Witmer     Ithaca Reservoir, Ithaca

ROLHAW     0101     Joe Wetmore, Karen Edelstein     Lansing Ctr Trl, Lansing

SHEOWL     0101     Colleen Richards, Kathy Strickland     N end Scofield Rd,
Lansing/Groton

MERLIN     0101     Scott Haber     Lansing Village Greenway?, Lansing

NORSHR     0101     Jill Vaughan     Triphammer Terr & Hillcrest Rd, Lansing

FISCRO     0101     Kevin McGowan; Tom Schulenberg     CU compost, Stevenson
Rd, Dryden; Hanshaw Rd, Ithaca

WINWRE     0101     Ken Rosenberg, Bill Howe     Jetty Woods, Ithaca

RUCKIN     0101     Kevin McGowan     Portland Pt Rd, Lansing

HERTHR     0101     Connie O'Brien, Annette Finney     Leonard Rd & Bald Hill
Sch Rd, Caroline

YERWAR     0101     Kevin McGowan     Portland Pt Rd, Lansing

FIESPA     0101     John Fitzpatrick     Cascdilla Cr, Dryden

FOXSPA     0101     Tom Schulenberg     Liddell Lab pond, Freese Rd, Dryden

COMGRA     0101     Lisa, Bill, & Sandy Podulka     Caroline Depot Rd &
Lackawanna Rd, Caroline