Snow Geese: I drove up the lake and around the Montezuma Complex today. The
only concentration of Snow Geese I found was about 6,000 in a corn field on
Wiley Road, just west of Rt 89, south of Savannah. None at Mud Lock. None at
East Road. None in the Mucklands. None on Carncross Road.

Otherwise of note were singing Eastern Meadowlarks on Lake Road, downhill from
the winery, and three calling Sandhill Cranes that flew into Knox-Marsellus
Marsh and disappeared in the vegetation.

Good Luck Sunday.

Bob