From: bounce-120268837-3493...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-120268837-3493...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Michael O. Engle
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 4:03 PM
To: CAYUGABIRDS-L <cayugabird...@list.cornell.edu>
Subject: RE:[cayugabirds-l] help determining the time to mow fields

I'm fine with the discussion taking place on the list. I think it would be
good, in the end, if one person could work directly with the livestock guy I
talked with to advise/train/support him over time. It's certainly a useful kind
of knowledge for livestock producers who manage fields for hay. I wonder if the
county extension folks are a useful resource to help out and provide support
with this topic.

Michael

Michael Engle,
Reference and Instruction Librarian
Selector, Olin/Uris Reference and Anglo-American News
106 Olin Library, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853