Ann and all.
A week ago I visited 8 eagle nests in the northern part of our "range" (ranging from west to Geneva to east to the refuge and south to Aurora, NY). We found eagles on 7 of the 8 nests. Today I visited the only nest that had no eagles on or near it the day we monitored (Packwood Rd. a bit east and north of Geneva, NY) and found both birds in the nest! So we have 8 for 8 (not to mention the two nests on a part of the Refuge we're not normally allowed on.)
I hope these birds have LOTS of little ones!!!
Pete Sar