Hi!

Wish you were more comfortable with Lightroom? Here is a great chance to
upgrade your LR skills for free.  For members home during the day, or with time
in some evenings, Ben Willmore with build your skills.  While CreativeLive is
recording the training course, you can listen in for FREE.  He is a skilled
teacher and expert photographer who brings many photos to show the process.
See the link:

https://www.creativelive.com/courses/lightroom-cc-photo-editing-the-complete-guide-ben-willmore?utm_source=creativeLIVE&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20160401_Photo_ReneeRobynEnroll

You will need to sign up as customer (no cost) and then RSVP.  The evening slot
is a daily rebroadcast beginning around 8 pm.  When I am pressed for time, I
find it good to drop in for brief times; course are built in segments so 3/4
hours is enough.

If you find the content valuable for repeated viewing, they offer a discount to
people on the RSVP list.

Ray Hunt and I have been watching free programs over the last 2 years.
Willmore has been a top
instructor.

Paul Schmitt

Sent from my iPad