We have had our most ever WT Sparrows this year too.  Holly counted 22 this
morning...normally we have 4-6 at a time.

Also FOY House Wren s and Field Sparrows today for us.

...Time is the friend of the wonderful company, the enemy of the mediocre.
              ~Warren Buffett

 Thomas Hoebbel Photo~Video
         www.TH-Photo.com <http://www.th-photo.com/>
              607-539-6121